FIBOX taking enclosures design to a whole new level! — 21.03.2016
Introduction of the new Euronord 3 range.
In designing Euronord 3 we have listened closely to the OEM market and developed a range of products which offers more features. Features should always result in benefits, and the backbone of the Euronord 3 design is to make the user’s life easier while endorsing the aesthetic importance of the enclosure, crucially important to the discerning OEM.
Designed specifically for use in numerous applications in harsh and demanding environments, Euronord 3 is a product which incorporates a host of market leading features and benefits which will be attractive to the Instrumentation and Electronic Control Unit manufacturing sector, but will also appeal to any manufacturer looking to make their own innovation stand out from their competitors;
- ¼ turn quick release, non-corrosive cover screws, designed to save time in installation and maintenance
- Recessed covers for fitting membranes, labels and other surface mounted panels. Corners are protected by the recess
- Cover screw corner plugs for aesthetics, cover cleaning and security
- Opaque and smoked transparent covers. The edge around the recess is textured to offer a pleasing effect.
Euronord 2 covers are interchangeable with the Euronord 3 bases
- Available in Polycarbonate and ABS IP66/67. Market leading ingress protection
Fibox Euronord 3 development philosophy was really quite simple “Euronord 2 has been a real success story but our customers wanted more. We listened and have now delivered”.
For more information please contact our Fibox sales representatives.